Monday, January 19, 2009

Spencer the Snuggly

Spencer the Snugglebug...

This kid is so darn cute. All 3 of them are, but there is something about Spencer that just gets to James and I.

Lately Spencer has taken to visiting me in our room if I'm in there folding clothes, or just not wanting to watch the 8th hour of Tom and Jerry for the day. He'll come in, crawl on the bed, and get right into my face. "What you doing momma?" he'll ask me and he sits and mushes up my pile of neatly folded towels.. he'll then attempt to refold them, making a general mess of things.

Somehow he'll end up on my lap.. hugging this kid is fantastic! He's nice and solid and thick, and is extremely huggable. He's just accepted that if we rub noses he won't get blindsided or anything, so he's all about the eskimo kisses these days. Ah, joy...

James has said that for some reason lately if he and Spencer start staring at each other they both break out laughing. For no reason really, he's just that cute, and giggley, and funny and silly and wonderful.

Fun experiences with Owen next time...

No comments: